To comply with the FTC rules over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re reading this website, you should assume the following:
- We make money from every post we put on this site. If we’re not making money from every post, then it was an oversight and it will be corrected soon.
- Every link on this site is a paid link. If it is not a paid link, then it was an oversight and it will become a paid link soon.
- Every product we write about on this site, we get for free. If we didn’t get it for free, then there was a miss-communication with the company that sent it and I will be billing them for the cost so the product becomes free.
- We make money from every tweet we send out on Twitter. If I didn’t make money on the tweet, then it was an oversight and it will be corrected soon.
- If you email us, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as exploit for financial profit, use as blackmail, or quote on my site.
- Just because we get paid to post content, tweet, share, etc. does NOT mean we will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement. As a matter of fact, chances are pretty high that we might slam you.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about this website. If you have any questions, you can contact us here.